DayZ: Rambi DayZ: Rambi

Come Bambis, let us ride to the awesomeness of the Daily First!! *gets picked up by Bambis and carried off to get WooleyWorld to the Daily First*

This was just too funny even though I barely know what DayZ is. XD

WooleyWorld responds:

I imagine you like "AHAHA I have no idea what Im looking at!"

Wooley's Worst Date Ever Wooley's Worst Date Ever

Hahaha any place called the Frozen Mongoose is BOUND for trouble!XD But I love it!

WooleyWorld responds:

Thanks, Mariko. ^_^

Everlasting Night Everlasting Night

If this had vocals in it, it would sound like a song coming right from Nox Arcana- That is a very good thing friend!:D I love how foreboding this song is in the beginning and it's like a theme to show some type of explorer sneaking around a dark and decrepit castle that reveals a bunch of sad history and etc. of some sorcerer or sorceress who is just waiting for the kill.

This Way DEMO This Way DEMO

This is like perfect getaway music right here and what I mean by that is that this would be something played if a group was escaping some kind of enemy or even villains escaping the police or something. Definitely keeps the beat going and the beginning is just great! I loved how upbeat and steady the beat is. I can definitely picture some fighting going on while the getaway happens too.! Great job!